- In Philadelphia, she created, established and implemented a fundraising program for a non-profit entity, generating over $500,000 the first year.
- She built a start-up company, creating a new market for animation art sales world wide, pre-internet. Susan successfully negotiated and held contracts with Fortune 100 companies including The Walt Disney Company and Time-Warner. Running a small business, Susan oversaw daily operations, hired, trained and motivated a staff of 5, formulated and implemented ambitious marketing campaigns, while building and managing an extensive national and international client base.
- In California at KW Coastal States, Susan has utilized her “think outside the box” strategies. She has successfully marketed and sold a wide range of residential properties, from a 478 sf condo to an 11,500 sf estate property. She has been awared Top Individual Producer for 2015.
- She currently serves as prersident on the Board of Directors of The Food Bank For Monterey County.
- She is a certified VNA Hospice volunteer.
- Susan is a founding member and serves on the Steering Committee of Sustainable Carmel.
- She is a Mentor for The First Tee of Monterey County Pay It Forward scholarship program at California State University Monterey Bay.
For More Information